- The status remains at “Claim in settlement with airline” for several days. Is there any progress?
- When does the “Claim in settlement with airline” phase ends?
- What comes after “Claim in settlement with airline” ?
- My claim is ready for payout. Now what?
- I encounter problems with my payout. What shall I do?
- Can I direct the payout to any account?
Changes & Additions
Compensation for Bad Flights
- I’m travelling with my family or with a group. Does that change anything?
- My child is under 18. Who has the power of attorney (PoA)?
- I’m flying from Oslo to Zurich. Does the EU regulation apply in my case?
- I’m on a business trip. Who is entitled to compensation?
- Special tariffs: All you need to know…
- All you need to know about code-share flights…
- What exactly is a diverted flight?
- My flight was diverted. Do I have a claim?
- My flight was diverted. What documents should I submit to support my claim?
- Illness… a topic for refund.me?
- Lost & Found… my suitcase is missing… a topic for refund.me?
- Change or return of tickets… a topic for refund.me?
- I’m also entitled to refreshments? Is that covered by refund.me?
Your Air Passenger Rights
- Rights in cases of delays
- Rights in cases of cancellations
- Rights in cases of denied boarding
- What is EU Regulation 261/2004?
- Further EU regulations for air passengers
- EU regulation? Does it only apply to flights within the EU? Or worldwide?
- Is there a limitation period?
- There was a flight schedule change more than two weeks ahead. Can I still file a claim?
- Am I entitled to claim if I missed my connecting flight?