Commission only for success!
Commission only for success!
Flight Delay Compensation Service
Although it doesn’t happen frequently, a flight delay can cause significant disruption to your personal plans, and may even cause you to miss your connecting flight.
Maybe this happened to you on your recent flight with Eurowings. As a passenger however, the law is very clear on how you should be treated. You have rights, and you may be entitled to receive compensation. Refund.me can assist you:
- Our team of legal experts will very carefully review your case.
- We will contact the airline on your behalf.
- We will take the airline to court if they refuse to pay your delayed fight compensation. It doesn’t cost you anything extra.
- In court, our lawyers have a 98% success rate in obtaining compensation from airlines for people like you.
- Once the airline pays your compensation, our commission is 29,75% (= 25% success fee plus VAT). Then we transfer the rest of your money directly to your bank account!
To get started, enter your flight number into the claim calculator on our website, or download our free Refund.me app to your iphone/Android device or tablet. Within minutes, you’ll be notified if you have a valid claim. It’s that easy!
Claiming Compensation From Eurowings
Refund.me makes it simple to recover compensation payments due to you. We take care of pursuing the delay or cancellation claim with Eurowings directly, and even take them to court on your behalf if necessary.
Our policy is very simple – No Win, No Fee. If you’re not entitled to compensation, you pay nothing. If we are successful, we get a commission of 29,75% (= 25% success fee plus VAT) and we then transfer the rest of your money directly into your bank account.
When am I entitled to compensation?
According to EU Regulation 261/ 2004 airline passengers are entitled to compensation in the event of flight delays and cancellations. This also applies to over-bookings and bumped flights.
Under which circumstances am I entitled to compensation?
There are several possibilities:
- You departed from an airport within Europe on any given airline (also includes non-EU airlines) or
- You arrived at an airport within Europe on a European airline
- Your flight was delayed at least three hours
- Your flight did not take place
- Your flight was over-booked. As a result there was no seat available
- You missed your connecting flight. As a result you arrived at your destination airport with a delay of more than three hours
Who can make a compensation claim?
Any person in the world has the right to lodge a claim for compensation. You do not have to be an EU citizen. The only requirement is that one or more of the above listed scenarios apply. Perhaps you know airline passengers who had problems with their flight in the last three years? We would be happy to help your friends.