Commission only for success!
Commission only for success!
Compensation For Delayed Flights
Denied boarding the plane against your will? Flight delayed, or worse – cancelled? If this has happened to you on Air Transat, you may be entitled to compensation. For flights originating in Europe, the airline is required to offer you appropriate assistance that is defined in the passenger rights legislation. In other words, you may be entitled to receive compensation. You may not even be aware of this law, or you probably aren’t sure how, or to whom you should submit a complaint.
Our team of passenger rights legal experts, are very familiar with handling cases just like yours. We know exactly what to do to in order to win your case. We have helped clients in hundreds of countries around the world, and we have a 98% success rate in court. These are the advantages of using our services:
- We work according to the ‘no win, no fee’ principle. In other words, you do not pay a fee unless we were successful.
- There is zero risk to you. We will enforce your rights. We’ll even fight for you in court. It’s no extra cost to you.
- The processing of your claim can of course be filled with bureaucratic hurdles. You won’t notice a thing as we take care of all necessary steps to secure a payout.
- Find out now how much you are owed. Our FREE claim calculator is available on our website.
Claiming Flight Delay Compensation From Air Transat
Claiming your compensation is easy and low cost with refund.me. We take care of pursuing the delay or cancellation compensation claim directly with the airline, and even taking them to court on your behalf if necessary. We work on a “No Win, No Fee” principle, you have nothing to lose!
To check to see if you are entitled to compensation for a delayed, cancelled or overbooked flight, enter your details into our claim calculator, and we’ll take it from there.
About Air Transat
Air Transat, founded in 1986, is a Canadian leisure airline based in Montreal, Quebec, operating scheduled and charter flights. It services 63 destinations in 30 countries. The airline is owned and operated by Transat A.T. Inc., and it is one of Canada’s largest airlines, after Air Canada and WestJet. Specializing in charter flights from 19 Canadian cities to vacation destinations, it carries some 3 million passengers to more than 60 destinations in 30 countries every year.
Its main Canadian hubs are located at Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport. The airline also has operations at Calgary International Airport, Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, Vancouver International Airport and others.
Air Transat has approximately 2100 employees. On February 13, 2011, Air Transat Flight TS163 operated with their first all-female flight crew from Cancun to Vancouver. The airline has won many awards, including the 2012 Skytrax World’s Best Leisure Airline Award and named Best North American Leisure Airline at the Skytrax annual World Airline
When am I entitled to compensation?
According to EU Regulation 261/ 2004 airline passengers are entitled to compensation in the event of flight delays and cancellations. This also applies to over-bookings and bumped flights.
Under which circumstances am I entitled to compensation?
There are several possibilities:
- You departed from an airport within Europe on any given airline (also includes non-EU airlines) or
- You arrived at an airport within Europe on a European airline
- Your flight was delayed at least three hours
- Your flight did not take place
- Your flight was over-booked. As a result there was no seat available
- You missed your connecting flight. As a result you arrived at your destination airport with a delay of more than three hours
Who can make a compensation claim?
Any person in the world has the right to lodge a claim for compensation. You do not have to be an EU citizen. The only requirement is that one or more of the above listed scenarios apply. Perhaps you know airline passengers who had problems with their flight in the last three years? We would be happy to help your friends.